Sunday, January 8, 2012

Random Topic

     For those of your who are pregnant or already have children. I'd love to know about any specific cravings you might have had. For example, during my pregnancy I just about obsessed over strawberries that I would dip in nutella. And the only craving that I had that ever made me cry was the dumbest one. LOL. I like cheese, but I can live without it. But there was ONE day that I wasn't really hungry but I WANTED to eat colby cheese and fresh baked bread from a bakery. Well, here in Puerto Rico, there are bakeries all over the place, and one right around the corner from where I live. My husband bought bread, and it wasn't until I saw it that I knew I wanted to eat it with cheese. The onlly thing was that by the time he got, home and went back to the bakery, it was already closed and I didn't want to bother him and make him go to a 24hr walmart or walgreens just for cheese. :(  He felt so bad, that the next day he came home with the fresh baked bread AND the cheese and I ate it almost entirely on my own in one sitting. (YUM. I still remember how great it tasted...) 

I'd love to hear some stories from you guys about your cravings!

No comments:

Post a Comment