Thursday, September 15, 2011

DRINK, SLAY, LOVE by Sarah Beth Durst

Finding out that this book has to do with Vampires and Were-Unicorns was definitely odd to say the least, but after reading a very well put together review of this book I can honestly say that if someone gifted it to me, I'd read it. If I won it, I'd read it. And even if I didn't, I would DEFINITELY go to the store to buy it (and read it).  

The story line is like nothing I've read so far and that alone sparked my interest. Author Sarah Beth Durst, certainly did a great job with this book.  Not only that, check out the cover! You could walk into any bookstore and the first thing your eyes will see, it THAT cover. I love that fact that it just draws you right to it.
This book will definitely be on my wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment