Tuesday, September 13, 2011

ATTENTION!!

9-30-10
Went to work today extremely excited about being a mommy. And even though I had only told 2 co-workers about being pregnant, they were still really excited when they saw me. The "secret" didn't last very long though, and before the day was over EVERYONE knew I was prego and continually made me laugh by rubbing my belly. 
My husband though, was the one that really made me laugh by calling every so often just to check up on me and ask how I was doing and how was I feeling. I have to admit that I was completely in love with all his attention. I felt SO important and special everytime he (or anyone for that fact) would ask if I was ok. My boss was the best and even though as a hairstylist, I have to be on my feet all day she would tell me to "take it easy" and "sit down" all the time. She had just had a baby herself a couple of months earlier which I think made her very sensitive to making sure that I was always comfortable. The great thing about a great boss, is that even though I no longer work for them, not only do we keep in touch, but we spend time at each others home to share and eat and whatever. I'm very thankful for all that they did for me. Tran and her husband Dan (their from Vietnam) are one of the sweetest couple I've met and I hope to continue to share such a great friendship with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment