Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Confirmation

10-1-10
Today I was able to excape during my lunchbreak. My mother-in-law and I went to a nearby clinic to have bloodwork done so that we (Ivan and I) could confirm or deny being pregnant. I honestly think that everything was going our way since the clinic was empty when we got there. It only took them about a minute to draw the blood and said it would take approximately an hour to have it processed. Since I had to go back to work, I called Ivan to let him know that I would be getting the results as soon as I got out of work. Sadly, he didn't want me to pickup the results because he wanted us to open and read it together. He asked his mom to get it for us and keep it safe until we stopped by to get it. 

When I finally got home, Ivan went to his mom's to get what we so DESPERATELY wanted to see. When he returned, we both laid in bed and and the second we opened the envelope and saw the result, we didn't say a word! We just looked at each other, started laughing, and just stayed there looking at the ceiling thinking about what we were going to do. To be honest, I don't think either of us really knew how to react to the news. 

Now.... How do we tell our families?! This is gonna be GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment