Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Early Thanksgiving Day!!

11.21.10

Went up the mountain to Orocovis last night to be able to enjoy an early Thanksgiving Day. Mom, dad, Iris, Tio (Uncle) Eli, papito (what I call my granddad), and Socorro. I don't think I'll ever forget how delicious they turkey was because of the mofongo stuffing. It was AMAZING!! There was food everywhere. Rice, baked sweet patato, yuca, turkey, and carrot cake for dessert. Everyone had a really good time and kept asking me how I was feeling, if I wanted anything, if I was ok... EVERYTHING!

Socorro may not be your blood relative, but she loves you as much as any great grandmother could. She's in love with the idea of holding you and telling you herself how much she loves you. And lets not even mention my sister, your aunt!! Iris has made it very clear that she is completely head over heels in love with you, and that she can't wait till your here so that she can spoil you rotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment