Monday, November 7, 2011

Adrianna

My little girl, Adrianna Joelys was born May 24, 2011. She weighed 6lbs 2ozs and arrived after 14 hours of labor. She is the most important person that I have in my llife, and I love her like I never thought possible. My hasband,(her dad) has been the greatest man and father ever(even though I'm pretty sure that there are LOTS of moms out there who would lovingly disagree... LOL). 

Even though I spend more time with her, (obviously... I'm a stay home mom and he's a cop), as soon as he gets home from work, the first thing he does is pick her up to hug and kiss her. (If she's not sleeping... cause he knows I'll kick his butt if he wakes her up. LOL JK my love...)

Even though there are times when I know that we need to start making more time for each other, he always makes sure that he spends as much time as he can with her. 

When I found her first tooth, (11.01.11) I didn't tell him about it until he got home. I knew that if I told him while he was still at work, it would be a really big distraction for him. So as soon as he got home, I told him and he just about ran into the house to see it for himself. He's reaction was great!! He had the BIGGEST cheesiest, corniest smile on his face I'd ever seen. But it was nice seeing him so excited with this new milestone in her life.

If anyone knows of good ways for use to try making time for each other, I'd more then LOVE to hear them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment