Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weight Issues

My little girl is the most important person in my life. She's the reason I wake up happy every morning (and I'm NOT a morning person.) But I can't lie when I say that I'm a bit selfconscience about the baby weight. Let me be honest, I'm not FAT, but I AM over weight. I know that we're told not to worry about it, that it took nine months to put the weight on, but that doesn't really make it any easier to deal with. I plan on starting a little excercise routine ASAP. But it hasn't been easy since EVERY time I try to do anything it's like sounding an alarm and my little girl starts crying. (LOL) Its like she knows that I'm gonna leave her alone for alittle while and she just won't have it. (Just in case, by alone I mean in her playyard and not in mommy's arms) 

I'd LOVE to hear any recommendations that you guys might have as far as exercise goes, and if any of you went through this as well.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment