Friday, December 30, 2011

Family Reunion

I was lucky enough to be able to spend this Christmas with my family. The best part was that it was (almost) my ENTIRE familly (we were just 3 people short). We were all able to take some time out of our busy schedules to have an amazing time together. It was really nice to get to spend 10 days with all the family that I haven't seen in years. Not only that, but it was really great seeing how everyone just fell in love with my little girl Adrianna. 

OH! And there was so much food that we were able to eat the next day from it too. I ate so much that I thought that I would pop!!

I took SO MANY pictures that I almost filled an entire photo album with them (it holds 280 pictures). There are more, but I just didn't have the chance to send them all to be printed. 

I'd love to know how everyone spent there Christmas. Did you do anything out of the ordinary? Travel to see family?


I'll be posting pictures of our vacation later on so that everyone can see what a great time we had! 

No comments:

Post a Comment